Every year billions of coconuts are harvested for their water and white jelly. Unfortunately, 99% of coconut shells are discarded and burnt. These waste coconut shells are reclaimed and upcycled into a resource- coconut bowls.
These coconut bowls are handcrafted from real coconut shells, sanded until smooth and polished with coconut oil. They are 100% natural, reusable and food-safe. No artificial glues or lacquers used.
Size & Shape:
-Average diameter: 5.5”
-Average depth: 2.5”
NB: Bowl shape varies due to variations in shell shape.
How to use your coconut bowl:
Use your coconut bowl in the kitchen to serve meals and snacks. Try a smoothie bowl for breakfast, a healthy salad for lunch, a vegetable pasta dish for dinner and fresh fruit for dessert. They can also be used for storing small items or for decorative purposes.
Care and Maintenance:
- Rinse your bowl in room temperature water before use.
- Do not use for extremely hot/cold foods or liquids. They have poor water retention capabilities due to its inherent porous nature.
- Hand wash with room temperature, soapy water and dry immediately. Do not use in the dishwasher or soak for a long period of time.
- Do not expose to extreme heat and do not use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
- Polish with coconut oil as often as you like to rehydrate your bowl and restore its smooth and shiny finish. We recommend every 5 or so washes.