Disposable Sanitary pads are made of bleached rayon, cotton and synthetic plastics which contribute tremendously to plastic pollution when disposed off. Synthetic materials, fragrances and adhesives can also make disposables irritating to sensitive skin.
Save big in the long term and reduce your plastic waste with reusable menstrual cloth pads by Lilypads!
- Locally made with a cotton topper that is gentle and breathable, a super absorbent bamboo centre and a layer of water-resistant fleece at the back.
- Stitched down the middle to create a natural indent into the fabric and direct the flow to the centre and away from the wings.
- Chemical and fragrance free and therefore causes no irritation.
- Can be worn up to 8 hours and can last 5+ years when taken care of properly.
- 10″ long and 3″ wide (excluding wings)
Maintenance: Don’t be worried about staining- rinse in cold water after immediate use and a gentle wash in the washing machine or hand wash with a delicate detergent (NO FABRIC SOFTENER). Clip to a hanger to air dry. For stubborn stains use hydrogen peroxide.